New members are required to come to an orientation session prior to their online account activation. This important step helps get new members started off on the right foot while safeguarding our current members’ private information.
When you come to an orientation, plan to spend about an hour getting acquainted with timebanking and the software we use to track our exchanges. And, if you bring a laptop or wi-fi enabled tablet, we can get you started on the spot!
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 2:00 pm at the Senior Center, 1180 Pepsi Place
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 5:30 pm at Open Grounds, 1400 University Avenue
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017 6:00 pm – Mary Williams Center in the Jefferson School City Center, 233 4th Street NW – Activities Room 2* (click here for a map)
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 2:00 pm at the Senior Center, 1180 Pepsi Place
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 5:30 pm at Open Grounds, 1400 University Avenue
*We’re excited about our partnership with JABA’s Mary Williams Community Center in the Jefferson School City Center, and thank the wonderful folks at JABA for making a fabulous space (with lots of easy parking!) readily available to us for orientations on the 2nd Tuesday of every month! Here’s a map to make it super easy to find these sessions!
Effective January 2015, the Cville TimeBank no longer collects membership fees. (Good news: turns out our expenses are lower than we anticipated!) We will periodically ask members to contribute toward the operational expenses we incur.
We strongly encourage all members to participate in the social gatherings and special events that CTB sponsors throughout the year – listed on our calendar. Not only are they fun, but they give our members an opportunity to interact, share ideas, and well — talk! Most events are family friendly – and if you’re thinking about signing up, please come and check us out!